Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Second Store Investigation -- Kurt's Impressions

I don't really have a lot to add about the way the investigation was run. Matt's post below this one does a very good job of explaining the way we handled our second investigation at the location. I think we handled this investigation *much* better than the first. We were aware of our weaknesses, and we had a much better schedule of who was going to be investigating what.
As Matt mentioned in his post, I was quite frustrated by the level of noise in the building. On all of my recordings, you can hear people talking, giggling, and laughing in the background. I have absolutely NO problem with people wanting observers to be there, but I do think that we need to establish guidelines when it comes to extra people being at the location. On the other hand, the owners and their friends couldn't have been nicer and couldn't have went more out of their way to accommodate us.
Unlike Matt, I *do* feel that there is some sort of presence in the building. There is just something about that upstairs hallway that makes me feel uneasy. I'm not easily claustrophobic, but I admit that it could very well be a combination of the cramped hallway and the lack of windows there that gives me the creeps. Plus, the two figures that I glimpsed out of the corner of my eyes on the first investigation leads me to believe there is something there.
As far as any sort of conclusive evidence, I have none. The only semi-suspicious thing I caught on my digital recorder was something that I thought sounded like a laugh while we were all outside of the building, but Matt thinks that it might be pipes squeaking or natural building sounds. I think that it may have been one of us outside laughing at something. And all I got on my digital camera photos were a few orbs (mostly in the rave room area).
All in all, I thought we did a pretty good job this time with the investigation. But as far as to whether or not the building is haunted, I think it's still inconclusive.

Kurt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home